As this year is coming to an end, I have my eyes set firmly on things I want to do next year. Earlier this year I was trying to figure out what is my next career progress theme. Earlier I wanted to:
- Become a keynote speaker ✅
- Get a page of me on wikipedia ✅
- Upskilling as board member
- Building up Finnish community of testing
- inside Vaisala: broadcasts (anyone can hear me inside the company if they opt into it), test automation demos and test experiences discussions.
- Ohjelmistotestaus ry: monthly sessions to build up local testing community, my primary place to try out sharing new talks that aren't internal
- Ëxploratory Testing Academy: free sessions on hands-on activities I am turning into creative commons training materials. I'm adding a theme trio later today with unit, api and UI exercises.
- General Conferences, Meetups: I try to say yes to being invited within what my schedules allow as I did this year, creating new talks and repeating what I had already created.