Where other people draw processes as filters from customer idea to the development machinery, the way I illustrate our process is like I have always illustrated exploratory testing - putting the main actor in the center. With the main actor, good things either become reality or they fail doing so.
- the customer willing to pay for whatever value the software is creating for them
- the developer turning ideas into code
- Doing the work - the team level perspective, often a focus in how we describe agile team working and finding the ways to work together
- Getting the work coordinated - the cross team level of getting things done in scale larger than a single team
- Leading the business - the level where we define why the organization exists and what value it exists to create and turn into positive finances