- Create animated gifs
- Create spritesheets with computer readable data defining how images are shown in a game
- Testing sympathetically to understand the main use cases
- Intentional testing
- Tools for documenting & test data generation
- Labeling and naming
- Isolating bugs and testing to understand issues deeper
- Making notes vs. reporting bugs
- The green arrows look like undo / redo, knowing how other application use similar imagery.
- The chosen convention of Z-order is opposite to what we're used to seeing in other applications
- Input validation for decimal numbers would work differently when within same vs. other digits.
- Input validation was inconsistent between two similar looking fields.
- Tooltip for Angle was same as for Z-order description.
She's like "I want to exploratory test your ApprovalTests" and I'm like "Yeah, go for it", cause it's all written test first and its code I'm very proud of. And she destroyed it in like an hour and a half.
I should know, I do this for a living. And I just learned the things I tested works 50% in production. But that, my friends, is a story for another time.