Since 2013 I've learned a lot more on test automation. I've also learned how I rather teach things on courses, creating experiences where the whole group shares the experience. For that, I use Mob Testing (or Mob Programming).
I completely redesigned my 2-day Test Automation Course to be around five experiences in Mob Testing format.
- Creating a basic Selenium Webdriver test (4 times...)
- Refactoring a basic Selenium Webdriver test to Page Object Pattern
- Test-Driven Development with JUnit
- Test-After and Test-First ApprovalTests
- Changing Web Application for making Selenium tests easier
The redesign left 6 slides from my past course. The delivery left me with ideas of what to clarify / improve, and I definitely will do this again.